CambridgeSide Galleria is a 900,000 sq.ft. enclosed urban shopping center, located minutes from downtown Boston, in the heart of the high-tech/bio-tech business community of East Cambridge, Massachusetts. With two of the nations top educational institutions located within a five mile radius and a trade area of more than 507,363 people, the mall boasts a young and culturally diverse adult demographic and generates traffic of more than 10 million visits per year. CambridgeSide Galleria's customer base is made up of four distinct markets: area office workers, local college students, tourists and residents.
The center encompasses a unique mix of some of the best specialty retailers in the country.
- Highly educated diverse customer base.
- Trade Area is home to more than 507,363 persons.
- Traffic of more than 10 million visits per year.
- Surrounded by over 18.7 million square feet of office space and R&D space.
- 5 major hotels nearby with over 1700 rooms.
- Neighboring Museum of Science and Boston Duck Tours attraction.
- Charles Riverboat Company sightseeing cruises depart from the canal outside the Food Court area of the mall.
- College students from surrounding universities, MIT, Harvard, Boston University, add to the center's diverse customer base.